Saturday, November 22, 2008

Bravissimo!

Another monster concert has come and gone. Let us give thanks!! Seriously -
Thanks to all who elected to participate. Thanks for preparing. Thanks for rehearsing with your partner (s). Thanks for essentially giving up your Saturday. Thanks for your enthusiasm in performance. Parents, thanks for getting us there.

I am extremely proud of everyone that participated.
Some of the conductors really threw us a curve with their tempos! I didn't see any of you running for cover.
Some of you made it to the grand pianos - a sign that the conductors recognized the strength of your preparation and teamwork. Some of you prepared for your own ensemble and then accompanied other students. Many thanks!

All in all, I would say it was a very successful event for our studio. Bravo!!

Now, I would like to hear from you. That's what blogging is all about - right!? Can you write a short comment about this experience or your Sonatina/Sonata experience. Tell us what you thought, how you felt. Tell us if it is something you want to do again - or not. Just click on comment and share. Besides, you can count your comment as a journal entry and earn a little ka-ching, ka-ching (no idea how to spell that)!

Great job, everyone!!!
Kristie







1 comment:

G Kristie said...

Regarding the Monster Concert: I thought it was a good experience and I had lots of fun. I would like to do it again. Thanks for being such a great teacher, Kristie. You're the best! Love, Emily G