Hello to my piano families,
I have been trying to get it together and tune everyone in to this blogspot. In as much as I wanted to send out a little tribute to Katherine Baehr, this seemed like the perfect opportunity. Today Katherine is graduating from Boise High School. Earlier in the month she was honored as one of Boise's top 100 graduating seniors.
Katherine's family moved to Boise when she was four (hope I have that right). She and her brother Jeff became students in "We Kids" Kindermusik. Katherine has studied music with me since that time. I put together a little slide show of memories through the years. The smile you see in these pictures is the real Katherine. I can rarely remember seeing her any other way.
Good luck Katherine. We will miss you in our studio.
Love,
Kristie
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment